Tuesday 25 November 2014

My trip to girls collage.

Today we had our visit to Tauranga Girls College. I learned a lot about TGC and I got a lot of the questions I was thinking about answered, I don't think I will get as lost now not saying I won't get lost because come on it's me we are talking about anyway I am really excited about making new friends, the sports and also seeing my old friends and friends that go to other schools. I am kinda upset that it's an all girl school because I have some really good guy friends that I like to hang out with but that's alright. Today my group meet the head girl for next year, the art leader, deputy head girl and sports caption. In the future I hope to be one of those girls. We had really nice girls that showed us around the school so all in all I had a really good day.  Some of the questions I had were, what do we do for pe? the answer was all different sport, my second one was what do we do with our bags? the answer was you have to carry them around EVERYWHERE my poor back. To be honest the school isn't as big as I thought it would be but it still is pretty big. I LOVED THE LIBARY it was awesome there was lots of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment